Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I just can't bring it all!

It will all fit...maybe!
I sit here in astonishment of how much I have squeezed into my suitcase. My suitcase, which could allow me to pack a small child with me, has quickly filled to the rim. Sadly, however, I still have more clothes to pack! Going to an unknown place is very difficult for me, let alone packing for it. I have no idea what to expect while in South Africa and I sure do not want to get the look, "oh, that's an American tourist." So with that, I have packed a variety of different types of clothing. Now the only thing I fear is the weight scale at the airport. Fingers-Crossed!
So as packing continues, the time I have left here in the United States is dwindling to a screeching halt. I am leaving for the St. Louis airport in 15 HOURS! Where has the time gone? Like I said, I could fit a small child in this suitcase. Any last minute takers? ;)  

1 comment:

  1. Have a blast and stay safe. I am looking forward to reading all about your amazing adventures. This is going to be a trip of a lifetime!! Traci Emerson

    ReplyDelete